• Please read the terms and usage described at the bottom of this page.
• Stock images may be purchased for download or for print.
Print services are provided by Bay Photo Lab.
Personal Use License for Digital Downloads
What you Can do:
A personal Use License grants the purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable,permission to use the digital files for:
• Upload the images to a personal web and/or your personal computer,
• Share the images with friends and family via email and s imilar methods
• Share the images on social networking (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
What you may not do:Copyright of the images remains with the photographer
• printing of the images,
• altering the images - including removing the watermark*
• using the images for any advertising or competition
• redistributing the images, in any way, for profit
• claim the images as your own works.
*Because these images are intended for sharing on the internet and via we bsites, like Facebook, that have terms and conditions regarding rights in photos, please retain my logo waterm ark intact (if present) and do not crop or remove it from the image. This will help protect the images f rom copyright infringement by third parties and other unwanted use of the photos by others on the internet.
Commercial Use License for Digital Downloads
What you can do:
Photographer or videographer ("Content Provider") grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
• advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
• as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800x600 pixels) use
• prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
• prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
• magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
What you may not do:
• Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider.
• Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. • Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner.
• Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks.
• Media may not be made available for download.
• Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.
(Copied from http://www.smugmug.com/prints/commercial-download )
Things you should know about Copy Write laws.....
• By default, you should assume for other people's works is that they are copyrighted and may not be copied unless you know otherwise.
• Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean that its "public domain"